Saturday, June 30, 2018

Welcome 2018!

Well the holidays are behind us and I thought I would add a post to what I've been up to...a few cards to remember those close near and far. After making the following Christmas cards, I also made a few greeting cards for birthdays, thank yous, and just thinking of you cards. I hope you enjoy them and I will post a video on how I made a few in my next post. Enjoy!

A Few Thank You Cards...




 
A Congratulations Card... 


A Happy Birthday Card... 
A Few Holiday Cards... 



A Christmas Card in Memoriam...

A Christmas card for a deceased sorority sister who I did not know....but one of her sisters asked me to make this in her memory for her parents...







No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment and subscribe to my blog. Let me know what you think of my art and if you have any questions. Thank you.