Sunday, April 23, 2017

Spring Bee Happy


This page was done in a 6 x 7.5 Journal I purchased at Michaels Craft store. It has white pages and brown craft pages in the center. I have not used those yet. The process I used here was to use Gel Matt Medium to lay down some texture with Tim Holtz Postale Tissue Paper in the background. I then used Gesso to push that background further back and paper pieced the flowers, sun, and bumble bee. I think the bee is so cute. The sun and flower die cut is from one of Tim Holtz' Scribbles and Splat collection. I created the titles on my Cricut machine. It was fun exploring this technique and I will use it again with more compositions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment and subscribe to my blog. Let me know what you think of my art and if you have any questions. Thank you.