Sunday, April 23, 2017

Stand Out from the Crowd


I just loved using these owls. I subscribed to graphicstock.com and printed them on my printer. I sealed them with Gel Matt Medium so they would not bleed when pasting them down. I fussy cut them and drew the branch freehand on across the page. This is in the 6 x 7.5 Chipboard journal that I've been loving lately to do my journal pages. The houses were also found in the same collection on graphicstock. I explored adding texture paste on this layout. I just happened to have some blue in the tube by Delta (texture magic) and I painted it green to match my background. I had fun creating this layout. It feels like I'm in the jungle someplace with all of these cute owls. I got the inspiration from

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment and subscribe to my blog. Let me know what you think of my art and if you have any questions. Thank you.